Wednesday, December 4, 2013

TPT Addict

Hi, I'm Janae.  And I'm a shopaholic.  
But with a sale as wonderful as Cyber Monday/Tuesday, how can I resist?!?!

I'm linking up with the ladies of Blog Hoppin' to share my purchases!  
I'm so excited for all of them, I just can't wait.  

Click on the images to view more information about each product.  

I've had these Pretty Papers on my wish list for a while. 
So excited to use them for creating packets!


 Cute Pizza Craftivity!  
I'll need to adapt it to fit 2nd grade standards, but I loved the pizza so much, I couldn't resist!

December Writing.  
Not exactly sure when I'll fit these in.  This month is filling up too quickly!


I LOVE these Math Interventions!  I already have most of them printed and ready to go!  

I love that this unit can go with ANY Magic Tree House book.  
We LOVE these in 2nd grade! 

I just discovered these Math Movers.  I can't wait to try them out with my active class.  :) 

Perfect little addition to our States of Matter unit we start this week. 

I hope you all enjoyed the Cyber Monday/Tuesday sale.  
I'm already stocking up my wish list for the next big one!  :) 

No comments: