Happy {belated} Halloween!

I was SUPER excited for Halloween this year!  I bought Abby's Which Witch is Which? Halloween activity at the last minute, and spent a loooooooong Wednesday night putting it all together.  Then, at about one in the morning, I woke up sick as a dog!  I caught the flu and had NO CHANCE of surviving through the day at school.  I got up long enough to write sub plans and then pretty much stayed on my couch/bed for the next 36 hours.  It was brutal.  Thankfully, I had a wonderful sub, aide, and parent volunteer to help make Thursday and Friday go smoothly.  I wish I had more pictures to share with you, but this was all I got!  

The Stage has been set!
Luckily, I had almost everything ready the night before.  


The Witch's they made and stories they wrote.  
Unfortunately, I had the Halloween Paper at home, so my lovely coworker improvised.  :)








  
What I found when I came back to school!  
What a nice Halloween surprise! 


 Now, on to the next Holiday, Thanksgiving!  
I am loving these Daily Journals of Thankfulness from Sarah Cooley!  We wrote in them for the first time today, and my class LOVED IT!  They wrote some really sweet things!  I can't wait to see what else they will come up with!


No comments