Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hi, I'm Janae. And I'm a shopaholic...


Seriously, this is a little out of control.  I don't even know what I'm using this all for yet, but I'M EXCITED!!!  Here's a sneak peek into what I bought.  

We are doing "Camp Learn A Lot" during the last week of school, so I had to snag these two AMAZING units!


I also can't wait to make some decorations from School Girl Style's Camp Learn a Lot Theme.


After browsing a bunch of class awards, I finally settled on this one
 


I can't wait to have my kiddos make their summer reading goals.   


Is it crazy that this year isn't even over yet, but I'm already excited for next year?!  
I can't wait to add these fun activities into next year's lesson plans!  


Every year I have great intentions of creating a fancy word wall {and actually using it}, so next year is going to be THE YEAR!!


I am LOVIN' Teacher Appreciation Week!  Thank you, TPT!  :)  

2 comments:

Heidi Harrell said...

Looks like you found some fun stuff! I love the camp-out packet. I am going to have to go check that out!
Heidi

Ms. Cranfill said...

I have the Journals Through the Year! It's awesome!

Ms. Cranfill's Class is Having a Giveaway!