You're a Mean One...

Meet our Grinch! 
{Yes, I drew him myself!}


My kiddo's are looking for random acts of kindness to fill the Grinch with love.  Whenever they see someone doing something nice for someone else, the person doing the kind deed gets to put a heart on the Grinch.  If we can fill the Grinch with hearts, we get to have a Grinch Christmas Party the day before Christmas Break!  I have a pretty good feeling we are going to make it!  :)  

The Grinch's heart was two sizes too small.
Let's show him we care for one and for all! 

6 comments

Unknown said...

What a great activity and a wonderful lesson to your students. ou are so artistic! I can hardly make a stick figure :)

Happy Holidays!

❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
A Teacher's Treasure

Malarie said...

Your Grinch turned out SOOOOO cute!!! Love it! Thanks for the shout out :)

Sandra said...

I love your Grinch!!! I'm gonna copy it (If you don't mind) for next year and have him ready! :)

smatadam@gmail.com

Heather's Heart said...

So cute! We had Grinch Day and the Grinch left us some more helpful hearts that we use to fill our class bucket.

I am your newest follower and would love for you to come follow me! I have TONS of *freebies*!

Brittany said...

I am seriously impressed with your artistic skills! I love your blog, post more often!

Katie said...

I love your Grinch. I am going to try this with my class starting next week. This goes along with our character trait for the month of December.