Wow, I am so flattered to have been given the stylish blogger award! I definitely don't feel like one, but I do have a great time with this little blog! Thanks to Mrs. Beck, Mrs. Parker, Ms. M, and Ash for thinking of me!
Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 5 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
I already did number 1, so let's move on to number 2.
Seven things about myself
1. I have taught first grade for six years and have loved every minute of it!
2. I am very OCD when it comes to my classroom. Everything has to be perfect and in its perfect place. I really like things the way I like them, even if it means I spend an hour hanging up pictures to make sure they are perfectly straight and centered.
3. I finished my Master’s in Education with a Literacy Emphasis in November. I still am in awe that I did it. I remember after my first semester of college my parents told me they were seriously expecting me to call and tell them to pick me up and bring me home. I don’t think anybody ever thought I would graduate college, let alone get a master’s. In your face world!
4. I am a people pleaser, and I find it hard to say no to people. Which is why I end up doing way too much.
5. I started choir when I was four and continued until I graduated high school. At times I wanted to quit, but my mom wouldn’t let me. I am glad she didn’t, and I really miss it.
6. I can never just bite into an apple. I always cut it into slices... just in case there are worms. I think it stems from "The Berenstain Bears Learn About Strangers". Mama explains the concept of the bad apples in every barrel. A funny looking apple is fine on the inside, but a perfect looking apple is bad on the inside. Ruined me. :)
6 1/2. I have had quite a few children bring me apples and I LOVE it! I know it's cliche, but they are my favorite treat!
7. I hate going to the gym SO much, but I feel so good once I finally get there. If only I could remember that it would be a lot easier to go every night.
All my favorite bloggers have already been awarded, so I am going to skip number 3 and 4.
Thanks again! :)